Thursday, January 29, 2009

We have two winners!

So I just got my husband (and web designer extraorinaire), Matt, to draw out two winners.

Congratulations to Kim A - you have won the Simply Fresh Signature Kit.

And Liz Weber, congratulations, you have won the Fresh Additions Kit.

Could you please contact me girls on info@simplyfreshkits.com.au with some contact details please so we can send out your kits!

Stay tuned for another competition coming up in the next week. This one actually involves some scrapping LOL.

You can check out the gallery for some new sneak peaks of the two classes available with purchase of the "Through the Looking Glass" kit.

3 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Woohoo thanks so much Kellie and Simply Fresh Kits (and Matt) - I bought that gorgeous Signature Kit in December so this Additions Kit will go beautifully with that kit...

Congrats to Kim!

KimA said...

I got my lovely prize in the mail today. I love getting happy mail! Thanks so much.

Liz Weber said...

Thanks so much for the gorgeous kit, I received mine today and it's just perfect to go with the Signature Kit, I can't wait to play.