Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And the winner is.....

Well we did a random draw yesterday for all you lovely ladies who did blog links/posts to promote Simply Fresh Kits for us, and you wouldn't believe it!  Kim A was the lucky winner again!  I promise that this was completely random!  I had some photos we took at Gloria Jeans when we drew the winner, but they aren't very good.  I used my little old digi camera.  How did I ever get by with it before??  So Kim gets to spend $100 on kits of her choice!

We also wanted to award a couple of prizes for the best blog post, and hands down it would be wemdymadeit and Nicole A.  We are going to give them a $25 gift voucher to spend!  

Congratulations to our three winners.  But don't feel left out the rest of you.....  

Sharon and I want to thank everyone by offering a little bonus to you girls who made blog posts/links - with your next order, we will give you a free mini album!  That's a choice of three - two different Basic Grey chocolate chip albums, or one of the Heidi Swapp mirror albums.  All you need to do is post in the comments that which one you want!  Easy!  I don't have everyone's email addresses, but I will endeavour to email as many of you as possible.

Thanks again...

We are still donating 25% of sales to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal, so now would be a good time to place an order, get your free mini album and help the Victorians who lost so much.

Kellie and Sharon



3 comments:

KimA said...

Thanks girls - this site is definitely my lucky charm! Can't wait to go shopping and then play.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Thanks girls, I meant every word of it!!

Congrats Kim - you're a lucky chook!! Ur going to have fun!! ;]

Thanks again! ;]

Nicole Aspinall said...

YAY! Thanks for that! I've just had a layout accepted using a Simply Fresh kit - looking forward to getting more!