Saturday, March 28, 2009

Autumn Spice Kit

Well at long last, here is our new kit!
Called "Autumn Spice" it is full of brand new papers from Basic Grey, Pink Paislee and Cosmo Cricket.  And it's great value at $45 - and you get 7 papers, 4 cardstock and 2 alphas in this kit!  Enough for at least 6-7 layouts!  

Here are some layouts using the kit: 

Firstly, by Kellie Cavenett (me!) a layout I did for the 123 Challenge this month - the criteria was 1) make your own flowers 2) autumn colours 3)texture of some kind (fabric, felt, scrunched paper).


So the autumn colours were already in our kit.  I made one flower by firstly punching a 2" circle from cardstock.  I then punched a slightly smaller circle, cut a fringe around and adhered to the cardstock circle.  I sewed a button for the center and then added 6 strips of the brown velvet ribbon underneath the c/s circle.  I used a chipboard flower from the kit to trace onto the calico, cut it out, frayed it and then inked it.  I added a circle sticker from the BG alphas and then
 stitched around it.  The third flower is simply the chipboard flower covered in paper and then I used the raw chipboard circle for the center, added a sticker.  The leaves were made by drawing onto calico, cutting out and inking all over with a green distress ink.  Once it had dried, I added some detail with a brown pen.

Here are some more gorgeous layouts - firstly by Yvette Adams, "Board Games" and the second one by Bec Spicer - "Joy".







































We have lots more layouts to preview which I will be adding over the next few days.

And this month, we have a special promotion - the first 10 people to buy the "Autumn Spice" kit will go into a random draw to win a $25 voucher to spend.

Also, we are finalising our fundraising for the Red Cross Victorian bushfire appeal on Monday.  We are still donating 25% of all sales until Monday midday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely!! Lovely LOs too! ;]