Friday, February 13, 2009

Raising money for the fire victims!

VICTORIAN FIRE APPEAL
So we decided we just had to do something to help the appeal for the Victorian fire victims.  We were going to do an online class, but thought, what can we do that is immediate!

So, we are going to donate 25% of all our sales for the next few weeks to the appeal.  So, you get to contribute to the appeal and get some great scrapping kits with some fantastic  projects from the DT to inspire you!  So go buy your favourite kit and pay only $4.50 postage for one kit!

We'll let you know in a few weeks how much we have raised!

Well back to normal programming...

"Love is in the Air" projects by Bec Spicer

Hi, my name is Bec Spicer. I live in Mount Gambier with my husband Greg and our three beautiful girls Jaime, Ashleigh and our baby Charlee.
I started scrapbooking in 2005 when I decided to make my mother-in-law an album for her 60th Birthday. I have always been an arty crafty type of person, dabbling in Folk Art, Sewing and Cross Stitching to name a few. Nothing has grabbed me the way that Scrapbooking has. It started with the need to tell a story, but it has become more about the need to create. I love the process of creating; mixing colours and elements and photos and stories until it all comes together. I don’t think I have settled into a definable style yet, though layers of patterned paper, distressed edges and sewing seem to
 be a constant. 

























































































BLOG COMP
We want you to put us on your blogs! That's right - for every blog post or sidebar link to us http://www.simplyfreshkits.com.au/ you will get an entry in the draw. Simply post a comment here with a link to your blog when you have linked us.

If you don't have a blog, and still want to earn some entries, send an email to some friends and ask them to sign up for our newsletter on the Home Page of the website. Once they have registered, ask them to email us at info@simplyfreshkits.com.au with the referers name, and both of you will receive an entry into the draw!

OR, you can do both. The more you do, the more entries you will receive. We're going to throw in some extra little prizes for the person with the most referrals etc and the best blog post!

So get blogging, emailing, telling everyone about Simply Fresh Kits!
Closes 28th Feb - midnight!

16 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Love seeing what you've done with the kit Bec!! Terrific creations!

Kylie said...

I have added a link to your lovely site on my blog and also mentioned the donation you're making for each kit that is sold.

Jane said...

Hi Kell and Sharon - just linked you up on my blog :).

Yvette Adams said...

Lovely layouts Bec! It's cool to see what other people do with the same supplies!

Anonymous said...

You have been linked!!!:)
http://nataliehearn.typepad.com/

TatumW said...

have added a link in my last blog post :) www.woodroffesworld.blogspot.com

Megan said...

These kits are gorgeous,
Have posted about you on my blog
http://megspinks.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-kit-club.html

Anna said...

I've just added a link in my sidebar and uploaded a page i did with the kit i was given for christmas. :D

Felicity said...

Ouuu Not sure where my post went but I have linked your blog to my blog and posted a little thread about your new goodies. Love the kits. http://felicity-lifeslittlemoments.blogspot.com/

Kerryn said...

mmmm that's strange, I could've sworn I commented. Must be going nuts LOL.

I blogged here http://kerrynlawson.blogspot.com/2009/02/have-you.html

Loving the kits and the examples! Gorgeous.

Lauren said...

I have added a link to you on my blog as well. It's http://pieceofpaper-piecesofmylife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You've been linked here too!
http://wendymadeit.wordpress.com/

So please to support a quality (& generous) store!

Gr8 concept girls!

;]

Anonymous said...

ooooh, forgot to say, I used your banner in the post to add a little pop, hope that's ok with you guys! If not, let me know ASAP & I'll take it off!

;]

Carol said...

I don't know where I have been to missed all the happenings at Simply Fresh. I have added you girls to my sidebar of my blog.
www.caroldillon02@hotmail.com

Marion Werren said...

I have added a link to my blog for your site Kell. Gee i love what all these ladies have done with the kit. So talented and such gorgeous work. Fabulous!!!!

Marion Werren said...

forgot to put my blog address:
http://marionspassionsforscrappin.blogspot.com